The next GPSA meeting will take place this coming Monday, Jan 31 at 7:00PM in the Harbor Patrol Community Classroom.
A tentative agenda is listed below. Please contact Jason Kopp (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any suggestions or would like to make an announcement at the meeting. J Nickerson will attend to answer any questions slipholders may have for marina management. He will also speak about the upcoming changes to E Dock. The E Dock changes will potentially affect all slipholders as early as Feb, so we urge you to attend this meeting if possible.
Tentative GPSA Agenda for 1/31/11
– Development (E Dock Transition) – J Nickerson
– Community Support for Brian and Andre’s Documentary (http://www.hiptv.com/)
– Community Boat Outings
– Cherry Blossoms Events
– Used flare night
– Alice Ferguson Foundation Potomac Watershed Clean up (and possible kayak clean up – April 9)
– More Tree Plantings? Other Green Initiatives?
– Celebrating Liveaboard Boater Day in the District of Colombia (Aug 13)
– GPSA Boats for major events
– Inclusion of larger SW Community, PN Hoffmand & Associates, and Deputy Mayor’s Office for Economic Development in GPSA events
– Community Concerns and Suggestions
– Future Meeting Dates